Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
The weather for the next 10-15 days will be sunny, warm and even hot. Temperatures will be like it is summer, in the range of 26-31 degrees, even higher. A little cooler will be only towards the end of the week, but not significantly. This indicates the medium-term weather forecast.
During the next seven days in the morning and until noon will be mostly sunny, but in the afternoon and before midnight, not all days, in places in the mountainous regions it is possible to form cloudy overcast and showered with rain, accompanied by thunder. Temperatures, however, will not change significantly and will remain warm.
For the moment, weather forecasts show that the weather will be relatively good until 1 May and no heavy rainfall is expected, but after 4-5 May and around Gergyovden holiday a serious worsening of weather and rainfall is expected.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)