Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
A bomb warning around the Presidency was received this morning at 9 am on 112, the press center of the Ministry of Interior announced. The signal was given by a male voice, claiming that around the Church of St. George there was an explosive device. The police are investigating the case.
Expect more details!
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Again Blockade in Sofia, Closed Streets and Boulevards - See Where
- » The Famous Communist Era Buzludzha Monument is Progressively Collapsing
- » New Scholarships for Sports Students will be Provided by the Bulgarian Government
- » An Intentional Arson of Cars in Burgas; Police Evacuated a Whole Block