Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
Today the weather will remain warm and mostly sunny. Around noon and thereafter, cumulus clouds will develop over the northeastern and the mountainous regions in Southwestern Bulgaria, but it will rain only in some areas, possibly with thunder.
There will be light northwestern wind, in Eastern Bulgaria from east-southeast.
The maximum temperatures will mostly range between 25°C and 30°C, in Sofia about 26°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrologytold Focus News Agency.
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria