Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
After the colder Friday with more clouds and drizzle in places, from Saturday, weather will stabilize and will be mostly sunny with rising temperatures. This indicates the medium-term weather forecast based on computer models.
The good weather will make us happy until Tuesday next week.
Then cold weather will come from the northwest on Tuesday, as well as on Tuesday against Wednesday, the weather will worsen as the forecast is to have thunderstorms that will be mainly in mountain areas but not just there. However, this process will end within about 24 hours.
Then the weather will again be fairly nice with more clouds in the afternoon, and there may be clouds over the mountainous regions. From Tuesday to Wednesday, temperatures will rise and will be between 25 and 30 degrees.
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria