Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
Seven police officers were injured in fierce clashes in Paris. The unrest broke out during a demonstration organized by the largest syndicate against President Macron's reforms, NOVA reported.
Railway workers have been striking for eight days this month, and the union has called for employees from other sectors to join them.
But the protest was overshadowed by riots, and the demonstrators threw stones and bottles at the police. Officers had to use tear gas to disperse the crowd. Two people are arrested.
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope
- » The Authorities are Investigating the Crash between Train and Bus in Simeonovgrad