Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the 1/4-finals of the Masters series in Monte Carlo (€ 4.87 million). In the third round of the Clay race, the Bulgarian overcame Philipp Kohlschreiber (Ger) with 4:6, 6:3, 6:4 after nearly two and a half hours of Cort de Paris.
Dimitrov's rival on the 1/4-finals will be his pairing partner David Goffin.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final