Bulgarians Make a Rose Garden in London
Bulgarians who live in London will plant roses at Golden Square in Soho, London, announced from the London Bulgarian Association. The rose garden will be planted at the end of this week by participants in the Walks in London group, which has more than 1,700 members.
Golden Square has been chosen because Bulgarian roses have already been Bulgarian roses donated there in the 70s by the Sofia Municipality. The roses existed there until the end of the 1990s. Signs on the entrance to the square tell the story, including explaining that the roses are a donation from the Sofia Municipality.
"By planting roses again, we are reviving this Bulgarian initiative. This time, however, this is made by the Bulgarian group in London, not the Bulgarian state or the Sofia municipality, "says Boiko Boev of the organization.
- » More and more Newlyweds Marry at the Ancient Theater in Plovdiv
- » Dospat Rescued Bears will be Sent to Greece for Readaptation (Video)
- » Flora Burgas 2018 Gathers Craftsmen, Florists, Musicians and Artists
- » Kate Middleton Gives Birth to 3rd Baby
- » 'Desperate Housewives' Actress Eva Longoria Gets Hollywood Star
- » Kevin Spacey Sexual Assault Case Under Review