Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
Parliament passed amendments to the Tourism Act at second reading. The changes are related to the transposition of a European directive on package travel and related passenger services and the harmonization of Bulgarian legislation with that of other EU countries regarding the activity of tour operators and travel agents. The rights of both the traveler and the tour operator are outlined in more detail. Compensation for non-performance of obligations also changes.
Introduction of types of hotels as well as for restaurants and entertainment.
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years
- » A Child Hit a Mayor's Jeep and not the other Way around - Bizzare Case that Resulted in Acquittal
- » Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams