Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
Today it will be mostly sunny before noon. Later in the day, there will be more clouds for some time, but only in some areas, mainly in the mountainous regions, there will be rain with thunder.
The wind will be light, in the Danube Plain to moderate from northwest. The temperatures will range from 6-11°C to 20-25°C. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
In the evening and night, the wind in the eastern regions will come from north-northeast and will be stronger, bringing relatively cold air. Rain will fall in more places.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)