No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
Fuel prices are not expected to rise in the summer. This was stated by Valentin Zlatev, Chairman of the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. He will continue to insist on a law on trade in fuels, which will impose stricter control in the sector.
Valentin Zlatev is not expecting an increase in fuel prices in the coming months:
"At prices on the international oil markets, there is a tendency for a slight rise, but I do not think it will be significant," Zlatev said.
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » Oil Prices Continue to Rise
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet said "Yes" to Restart the Nuclear Power Plant "Belene", China Wants to Invest
- » Bulgarian Minister of Energy: We will Bring the Belene NPP Report to Parliament within Days
- » The Future Gas Hub near Varna Became an Object of National Importance for Bulgaria