The United States and Russia have Agreed on Flights through Russian Airspace
The US State Department has assured US airlines that an agreement has been reached with Russia on Russian airspace flights. Sain Airlines For America, which unites US air carriers, reported TASS.
They added that airlines continue to conduct their regular flights through Russian airspace.
Earlier, US airlines began to divert their airplanes from Russian airspace several hours before an agreement with Moscow on air corridors expired.
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
- » How Germany Earns Billions Because of Garbage?