Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
Today sunny weather will prevail in most parts of the country. More clouds in the western areas, with spells of rain in some places. The wind will be light from the northeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 20°C to 25°C, in Sofia – about 20°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with more cloudy hours before noon on the northern coast. There will be light to moderate northeast wind. The daily temperatures will reach 13-17°C.
The mountains will be mostly cloudy, more sunshine in Eastern Bulgaria. Some places in southwest will see spells of rain, chances of thunderstorms. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 15°C, and at 2,000 m – about 7°C.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)