Donald Trump Agrees Vital Deal with Russia that Could Ease World War 3 Fears
DONALD Trump has secured a vital deal with Russia that could ease World War 3 fears by allowing US airplanes to fly in Vladimir Putin’s airspace, it has emerged, reports the The Daily Express.
The US’ Airlines for America trade group revealed the US State Department had informed them of the deal.
The group said in a statement: “We have received confirmation from the State Department that overflight approvals have been extended through the schedule season, and carriers are continuing to conduct normal operations through Russian airspace.”
The US State Department added that a six-month extension had been agreed on overflight approvals for US airlines.
The agreement came mere hours before the current agreement on overflights was due to expire.
The deadline was at 11.59pm on April 17.
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria