Boyko Borisov Met with Sylvie Vartan
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with the French singer of Bulgarian origin Sylvie Vartan at the Council of Ministers. The Prime Minister said it is a great honor Vartan to be in Bulgaria and thank her for everything he does for our country.
Sylvie Vartan stressed how much he loved the Bulgarians and added that he was doing everything from the heart, the government press service said.
- » Answers To the Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » New Psycho Tests for Drivers
- » Many Parts of Sofia Remain Without Hot Water during the Summer
- » Bulgarian Railways Continue to Accumulate Losses
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured