Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a telephone conversation on Monday in connection with the latest developments in Syria.
This was reported by FOCUS by referring to the Turkish Anadolu Agency.
According to presidential sources, the two leaders have focused on securing the territorial integrity of Syria and the political process in the war-torn country.
Erdogan and Merkel also shared their views on US air strikes, France and the United Kingdom on April 13th.
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Today Bulgarian President Radev will Meet Putin in Sochi
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » Putin Meets Bulgarian President Radev in Sochi on 22 May
- » North Korea Threatened to Cancel the Trump Meeting