Travel by Train on Holidays in Bulgaria will be Possible only with Reservation
On holidays the customers of BDZ will be able to travel in the busiest directions only after reservation in advance, the passengers without reservation will be returned. That's what BD Executive Director Vladimir Vladimirov announced in the show "This morning" on bTV in response to a question about crowded trains during the holidays.
According to the statistics of 550 trains, 17 were overloaded, with only 10 problems in only a part of the stretches, Vladimirov said. According to him, BDZ was surprised by the influx of passengers in some sections, so they did not schedule more trains.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.