Clouds With Rain in Western and Central Bulgaria
Today there will be substantial cloudiness over the country and it will rain in many places in Western and Central Bulgaria, with thunder and sometimes stronger wind in the afternoon. In the eastern regions, there will be up to moderate wind from east-northeast.
The maximum temperatures will range between 17°C and 22°C, meteorologist Anna Dyakova from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C