Limited Access to the Building of National Palace of Culture from April 17 to 20
Access to the building of the National Palace of Culture (NDK) will be limited from 17th to 20th April, the National Palace of Culture said on 16th of April. The measure is due to high-level events from the calendar of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, which will take place in the building.
The ticket centre - National Palace of Culture and Literary Club "Peroto" will open after the events are over.
For the rest of the time, people who want to buy tickets for cultural events can do so in the all-day ticket office at Lumiere Lidl cinema, which will be open from 09:00 to 20:30. The system for online ticket sales is also available.
There will be no change in the access to Azaryan Theater and DNA - space for contemporary dance and performance./ BNT
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.
- » The Prosecutor's Office will Explain the Arrest of Mladost District Mayor