Isis Attacked Christians in Pakistan
Two Christians were killed and three others were injured in a church in the southern Pakistani city of Kveta.
The attack was carried out by men on motorcycles, and the local branch of the Islamic State was responsible. The attack is the second in the region since the beginning of the month.
The men have opened fire from their bikes on the group of Christians. Two weeks ago, four people were killed in such an assault, and in December two suicide bombers exploded in front of a church in the same city.
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » Kosovo Moves to Establish Army Bypassing Serb veto
- » The EC Offers Mandatory Fingerprints in ID Cards
- » Merkel, Macron Meet to Plot Euro Zone Reform Road Map
- » Americans Waste 150,000 Tons of Food per Day
- » Saudi Cinema Launch Ends Decades-old Ban, Public Screenings Start Friday