Every Fifth Bulgarian does not Believe in Bio Products
20% of Bulgarians do not believe in bio products. The introduction of a "mountain product" quality term can reverse this negative trend, data from a national representative survey show, reported BGNews.
The main purpose of introducing the term "mountain product" is to help communities in mountain regions. 61% of Bulgarians strongly support the introduction of the term "mountain product", another 27% are inclined to adopt the introduction of such a standard, AFIS study shows.
It is nationally representative and was conducted in the middle of March among 1038 adult Bulgarian citizens. The data show that residents of Sofia are more positive about this idea, as well as people with higher education and higher incomes. Here it is to be made that Bulgarians are aware that such products cost a little more expensive. 85% of the respondents say that if the term "mountain product" is introduced, they would rather trust and rely on the quality of such a product.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017
- » Woman Ordered Groceries Online, She Was Charged Rs. 87,000 For A Banana
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"