21-year-old Woman with a Jeep Hit 10 Cars in a Parking Lot in Plovdiv
A young woman with a jeep has made a spectacular accident at a parking lot in Plovdiv. On Saturday night, the 21-year-old driver hit ten cars, then left the vehicle she was driving and escaped.
In the follow-up check, 1.3 promiles of alcohol were reported, and a drug tester proved marijuana use. The Jeep was driven by a young girl, a nightclub dancer who was getting back from work with her friend's car. She was subsequently detained by the police for 24 hours.
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester
- » Russian Journalist Died after Falling from a Balcony
- » A Minibus with Children Crashed near Veliko Tarnovo
- » Minibus Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway, Two People Died