Mild Earthquake near Sliven
A mild earthquake was registered in Sliven, said Slajana Kaneva, Head of the Public Order, Crisis Management and Mobile Mobilization Training Department in Sliven Municipality, BTA.
According to data from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the earthquake with magnitude 2.8 on the Richter was registered at about 20:00 last night.
The epicenter is 240 km east of the capital.
The earthquake is not felt and there is no evidence of damage.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C