Flour and Eggs Thrown at the Albanian Prime Minister in Parliament
Flour and Eggs were hurled at Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama today in the Parliament because of the arrests of individuals who protested against the introduction of tolls on the Kosovo-Albania motorway, BTA reported.
The hearing was interrupted several times because of the commotion in the plenary hall
After Rama was hit with eggs and flour, the security guard of the legislature intervened and removed several MPs from the opposition. Above the chairman positions was put a large umbrella.
Two weeks ago, the introduction of the toll resulted in riots, there were 20 injured people and material damage.
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Germany to Accept 10,000 Refugees From North Africa, Middle East
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria