The Ministry of Tourism Provides 20 Free Holidays
The Ministry of Tourism starts the second stage of the "Unexpected Vacation" campaign, which is held under the slogan "One holiday is never enough!".
Its aim is to popularize the various opportunities for tourism in the country and to encourage more Bulgarians to relax in our country, comments Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova. She also said that the campaign was organized in pursuance of the ministry's policy to promote domestic tourism and attract more visitors to the interior of Bulgaria outside the active summer and winter season.
The competition for over 20 free vacations can include all tourists who have spent at least three or more consecutive days of vacation in Bulgaria during the period April 1 - May 31, 2018. They have to register on the neochakvanavakancia.bg website presenting a valid a document of their holiday.
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay
- » Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina