Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
The average insurance income for the country for February is BGN 860.14, the National Social Security Institute reports.
The average monthly insurance income for the period from 1 March 2017 to 28 February 2018 is BGN 832,60.
The defined average monthly insured income for the period serves to calculate the amounts of new pensions in March 2018, according to Art. 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code, the NSSI said.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs