Prime Minister Borisov will Тalk with EU Commissioner Christos Stylianides
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet in Sofia with Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management.
The two will discuss priorities in the field of humanitarian aid and crisis response, focusing on the European Commission's proposal for a new European system for dealing with natural disasters. It aims to complement and reinforce the Civil Protection Mechanism of the Union.
Valentin Radev, Interior Minister, will also participate in the meeting.
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » Putin Meets Bulgarian President Radev in Sochi on 22 May
- » North Korea Threatened to Cancel the Trump Meeting
- » Merkel: We will Discuss Serbia-Kosovo Relations in Sofia
- » The Meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un will most likely take Place in Singapore
- » North Korea Released Three Americans from Prison