Another BGN 1.6 Miliion will be Provided for Advertising of Bulgaria as a Year-round Tourist Destination
The government has provided an additional BGN 1 680 000 million to the budget of the Ministry of Tourism for the implementation of the Annual Program for National Tourist Promotion.
The program envisages the sustainable development and promotion of cultural and historical tourism coupled with specific types of tourism in order to overcome seasonality. This requires using up-to-date marketing tools and collaboration with leading global media to reach target audiences.
The numerous campaigns undertaken in cooperation with international media and tour operators, as well as the presentation of Bulgaria on international markets, are among the reasons for the extremely good results in 2017, the press service of the Council of Ministers said in a press release.
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay
- » Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina