By the End of 2020 the Railway Line Between Sofia and Elin Pelin will be Ready
By the end of 2020 the modernization of the 23-kilometer railway line between Sofia and Elin Pelin should be completed, announced Veliko Zanchev, Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
He added that more than BGN 130 million are invested, of which approximately BGN 115 million are provided by the Connecting Europe Facility.
It is then expected that trains along this route will run up to 160 km / h.
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay
- » Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina