Bulgaria will Receive Financial Support For Environmental Projects
An informal meeting of the EU Environment Ministers is held in the National Palace of Culture. In the first session of today's meeting, participants discussed opportunities to improve air quality.
At the beginning of the discussion, Bulgarian Environment Minister Neno Dimov stressed that the time has now come to move from vision and ambitions to real actions and results to improve air quality.
An agreement on the new programming period under the Financial Mechanism of the European Economic Area between Bulgaria and the countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway was signed within the informal council.
Minister Neno Dimov pointed out that this document is an expression of trust between the donor countries and the Bulgarian eco-ministry.
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Bulgaria will Participate with 14 Projects at the European Space Agency
- » Bulgaria's Presidency of the EU Council is Halfway through but the Cultural Program has not Begun
- » 24 EU Countries Sign Artificial Intelligence Pact in Bid to Compete with US & China
- » EU Environment Ministers Discussed Climate Change Actions in Sofia