Earthquake in Japan with a Magnitude of 5.7
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 was recorded near the northwest coast of Japan. This was announced by the US Geological Survey, quoted by TASS.
According to the US Geological Survey, the epicenter of the quake was 5.7 km northeast of the Oda city, the Shimane Prefecture, at a depth of 8.5 km.
There is no data on injuries and destruction.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)