Several Dead in Germany as Van Ploughs into Crowd in Muenster
Several people have been been killed in the city of Muenster, in western Germany after a van drove into pedestrians.
The driver of the vehicle has killed himself, police said.
About 30 people are reported injured in the incident, which occurred near the Kiepenkerl statue in the old town.
Police asked people to avoid the city centre while they respond to the incident.
In December 2016, a lorry ploughed into a crowd at at Christmas market in the German capital, Berlin, killing 12 people.
There is a restaurant located in the vicinity of the Kiepenkerl statue and photographs posted on social media showed tables and chairs strewn at the scene./BBC
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)
- » The Police Arrested 41 Bulgarians in Spain