Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks
Students from the 1st to the 7th grade will now have access to electronically readable textbooks in all disciplines. This was decided by the government by allocating additional funds to provide such access through the Education Ministry's website.
It is there that will be published versions of textbooks from publishers and probably within a month the children will be able to enjoy digital content on the relevant textbook explained minister Krasimir Valchev.
He specified that book textbooks will remain in use, and electronic content is an additional opportunity for children to study at home, at school or while traveling.
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
- » A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
- » 40% of Bulgaria's Teachers Will Reach Retirement in 8 years
- » In Eight Years, Almost Half of the Teachers will be Retired
- » Students From Varna with Award from NASA