The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
Most homes in Sofia are being built in ''Vitosha'' district. This became clear from the study of the consultancy company Cushman & Wakefield Forton for the needs of a large construction and investment company.
The report covers more than 270 projects at a stage of construction, project or investment intention with a total built-up area of over 2.5 million square meters. Only the underground areas under construction are over 1 million square meters. The buildings are more than 3000 square meters .
According to the survey, by the end of 2017 under construction in ''Vitosha'' district there were residential buildings with a total built-up area of about 137 000 sq. M. Secondly, the ''Malinova Dolina'' with 112 000 sq.m total area of the started residential construction.
The top five include also ''Manastirski Livadi'', ''Iztok'', ''Mladost 4'' and ''Studentski grad''.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%