BDZ will Buy New Trains
The process of investing in "Passenger Transport" starts - the investments consist in the purchase of new trains. The Bulgarian Government will make this on two stages - the first stage - 41 new trains will be bought and on the second stage - 44. This wa announced by Vladimir Vladimirov, Executive Director of Holding BDZ.
"These are wagons that are practically refurbished and they meet absolutely all the requirements related to the safety and conditions for the movement on the rails of Bulgaria'', he added.
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay
- » Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina