The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
Most of the permits for the construction of the Turkish Stream gas pipeline have been obtained and its commissioning is scheduled to take place by December 30, 2019.
This was announced by the counselor of Russian President Yuri Ushakov.
"Deliveries on the first stretch will be for Turkish consumers, and the second - on the border of Turkey and the European Union where an entry point is planned to be organized. The two sections of the pipeline will be put into operation by December 30, 2019, "he said.
Ushakov stressed that the construction of "Turkish Stream" was successful, and more permissions were needed to implement this project in accordance with the established schedule. The gas pipeline consists of two pipes with a total capacity of 31 billion cubic meters gas.
- » No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
- » Bahrain Makes Largest Oil Discovery in its History
- » The Price of Natural Gas Rises by 2.6% from April 1
- » Energy Operator for Central and Southeast Bulgaria EVN Wants a 7% Increase in Electricity Prices
- » Accident at Romania Nuclear Power Plant, Unit Shut Down
- » Germany gave Approval for North Stream 2