Yellow-Code Warning For Strong Winds in Place for 8 Bulgarian Regions
A yellow-code warning for strong winds has been issued for 8 regions in Bulgaria, according to data published on the website of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
The regions for which the warning applies are: Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Gabrovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Targovishte and Razgrad.
Meteorologists are warning that the western wind will be increasing through the day becoming strong with gusts up to 20-22 m/s.
At this danger level, people should be aware of flying debris. Local interruptions of usual outdoor activities are possible.
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today
- » 15 Minutes Hail and Disaster in Byala Slatina, Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Life on a volcano: Volcanic Eruptions in Hawaii Have Intensified (VIDEO)