Euobserver: Germany Eyes First Federal Migrant Repatriation Centre
Germany is set to create its first federal migrant repatriation centre over the summer, reports EUobserver.
State secretary Stephan Mayer told the newspaper that the centre was a top priority for the new government. The centre is likely to be built in Bavaria or in Hessen. The aim is to speed up returns of people whose asylum requests have been rejected.
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » People in Europe with least Trust in the Media are Populists
- » Eurovision 2018: This is the Running Order of the Grand Final!
- » What is Europe Day and is anyone Celebrating?