Energy Operator for Central and Southeast Bulgaria EVN Wants a 7% Increase in Electricity Prices
The electricity company EVN submitted its proposal for the price of the electricity supplied by it to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, the company announced. It refers to the price period from July 1, 2018 to June 2019.
If the regulator approves the electricity price applications, the daily and night tariff for household customers on a regulated market in Southeastern Bulgaria would change - by 6.9% the daily tariff will rise to BGN 0.18899 per kilowatt hour excluding VAT and 5.4% BGN 0.10586 per kilowatt hour excluding VAT.
Relative to the monthly consumption of an average household in Southeastern Bulgaria of 200 kilowatt-hours of daily energy and 70 kilowatt-hours of night energy, the monthly invoice for this household would change by BGN 3.39 with 20% VAT included. from BGN 50.86 to BGN 54.25, calculated by the company.
The approval of the announced prices will provide the company supplier EVN Bulgaria Electricity Supply the costs to fulfill its license obligations to serve more than 1.5 million customers in Southeastern Bulgaria explained the company.
The requested prices are also calculated on the basis of the reported operating cost of the electricity distribution company South Electricity for 2017 together with the inflation rate.
- » No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
- » The Kremlin: Turkish Stream will be Operational by December 30, 2019
- » Bahrain Makes Largest Oil Discovery in its History
- » The Price of Natural Gas Rises by 2.6% from April 1
- » Accident at Romania Nuclear Power Plant, Unit Shut Down
- » Germany gave Approval for North Stream 2