Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
The Republic of Macedonia will build, reconstruct and renovate 60 routes with a total length of 800 km. A total of 270 million euros are provided for this purpose. This was announced by Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, who presented the government's strategy and plans for building the road infrastructure.
"This year will be completed the road sections Demir Kapia - Smokvitsa and Miladinovi - Stip, with plans to start construction of three high-speed roads," said Macedonian Prime Minister. "We are talking about long-term infrastructure projects," Zaev said.
"This is the largest program with the highest number of projects to improve the quality of road infrastructure in the country, and in fact all of Macedonia will be a big building site," said Transport Minister Goran Sugareski.
The money for the new roads is provided by both the budget and loans from international institutions.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%