Presentation of the RUN4EU Initiative - European Race
On March 30, 2018 at 10.00 in the House of Europe (124, GS Rakovski Str.) in Sofia will be launched RUN4EU initiative - the first free run for students and school teams.
RUN4EU is an initiative of the Begach Sports Club, the Representation of the European Commission and the Bureau of the European Parliament in Bulgaria. It is held in partnership with Sport Club Priority Sports, Sofia Municipality and Sofia 2018 - European Capital of Sport. The main focus of the initiative is active lifestyles among young people and its importance for school-aged children in Bulgaria.
The organizers of the RUN4EU campaign challenge the Bulgarian students, their teachers and parents and invite them to join the first free run for students and school teams, which will be held in the capital on 13 May as part of the first "Kaufland Sofia Half Marathon" , organized by "Begach" sports club and "Kaufland".
Details of the event RUN4EU and the accompanying campaign will be given by the main organizers:
Elenko Elenkov - chairman of the sports club "Begach";
Vessela Bancheva - member of the Board of Sports Club "Begach";
Boyko Blagoev - Head of Communication Department at the Representation of the European Commission in Bulgaria;
Magdalena Hristova - Sports Club "Priority Sports".
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Bulgaria will Participate with 14 Projects at the European Space Agency
- » Bulgaria's Presidency of the EU Council is Halfway through but the Cultural Program has not Begun
- » 24 EU Countries Sign Artificial Intelligence Pact in Bid to Compete with US & China
- » EU Environment Ministers Discussed Climate Change Actions in Sofia