The Average Person in Debt in Bulgaria is Young, Educated and with Promising Career
Lately Bulgarians who find themselves in a position of having a debt decrease. This shows the data from a survey of the Association of Collector Agencies in Bulgaria (ACAB).
The figures show that the average debt in Bulgaria for the past year was 15% lower than in 2016, or - 775 versus 912 leva. The study covers the debt to be dealt with by all association members, representing 80% of the sector.
The person's profile who has a debt is firmly established as a young man under the age of 30, well educated and usually on a labor contract. Usually the case is that they have overestimated their capabilities.
Typically, this is a person who has recently begun his first permanent job and has not correctly estimated his revenue / expense ratio. However, there is a shift in territorial distribution. The residents of Sofia, Plovdiv and Varna are best control of their payments. Most of the inconsistent payers are in Bourgas, Stara Zagora and Rousse.
The main ways to accumulate debts remain bank loans, fast loans, telephone, television and internet bills. There is also a record growth in leases that already exceed 4% of the liabilities.
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are Now Married
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » About 30% of Bulgarians who have Suffered a Heart Attack Continue to Smoke
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » British Prisoners Renovated Wheelchairs for Sofia Hospital "Pirogov"
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed