Violent Bulgarian Citizen During a Flight, Restrained by Flight Attendants
Blue Air airline announced that the crew of an airliner traveling on the Birmingham-Bucharest route last night was forced to take action against a passenger who had inadequate behavior, the Ziarre information site reported.
The traveler, a 27-year-old Bulgarian, got out of his place during the flight and headed for the cockpit, trying to come in with force and then asked the stewardess about the access code. When he did not get the answer, the man got angry and started to behave aggressively, as a result of which the crew was forced to immobilize him until the end of the flight, where he was handed over to the authorities.
The company said the incident did not create panic on board the plane and it landed at the Henry Coanda International Airport in Bucharest.
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope