Grigor Dimitrov had a Bad Game and Lost to Chardy in Miami
The fourth in the world, Grigor Dimitrov, again disappointed his supporters after losing to Jeremy Chardy in two sets in a third round of the Masters in Miami. The Bulgarian played a weak match and retreated to the Frenchman with 4-6, 4-6 after 1 hour and 24 minutes.
31-year-old Shardi made a break in the two sets having seven options, and Dimitrov in the whole game only once threatened his opponent without being successful.
Grigor Dimitrov is scheduled to return to the court in mid-April when the Monte Carlo clay tournament starts.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final