Minister of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU: We Hope the EU-Turkey Dialogue to be Restored
Liliana Pavlova said that the main task of this leadership meeting is precisely this - restoring the dialogue and trust between the leaders in Europe - between the EU and Turkey. In her words, this is undoubtedly the focus of security and refugees - the topic that is extremely important - the implementation of the agreement on their integration, the fulfillment of the commitments of both parties and, above all, Turkey's integration and stay in their country, and on the other hand the commitment that European leaders took - the provision of the financial resources in this direction, Pavlova said.
Pavlova specified that non-humanitarian aid concerns measures, activities, infrastructure related to education and health. It is very important that these funds go clearly and definitely as intended, she said.
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
- » Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds