Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
Moderate, sometimes strong northeastern wind will bring further cold air in the country today. The meteorologists forecast snow, in the Upper Thracian Plain rain transitioning into snow amid decreasing temperatures. Only in the remote southwestern regions, it will continue raining.
The snow will accumulate and in many places in Northern Bulgaria and in the high mountain passes there will be conditions for blizzards and snow banks.
The temperatures will go down to between minus 3°C and 2°C at about 2.00 pm, higher in the remote southwestern regions. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, presented to FOCUS News Agency.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air