The Winter Came Back
Orange code for snow and strong winds is declared for 18 districts in northern Bulgaria, as well as Sofia-city, Sofia-region, Pernik and Kyustendil region. The yellow code is in effect for the rest of the country, with the warning there for precipitation rain that will pass into snow. The level of the Danube is constantly monitored. A degree of "caution" readiness has been introduced in municipalities along the river bank.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air