Poland Seeking Compensation for World War Two Destruction
Poland will this year look into ways of getting compensation for its destruction during World War Two, Foreign Minister Jacek Czaputowicz said on Wednesday, cited by Reuters.
“We will talk about the need to compensate Poles for the losses suffered during World War Two,” he told parliament in a section of a speech focused on Polish-German relations.
“We will seek legal, political and financial ways of (obtaining) due compensation,” he added, as he presented his foreign policy goals for
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders
- » The King of Swaziland Renames the Country 'the Kingdom of eSwatini'
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home