National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament adopted procedural rules for the election of a deputy chairman and members of the Anticorruption Body.
The proposals contain written motives that justify the high professional and moral qualities of the candidates.
The hearings of the candidates are held at an open meeting of the Commission for Combating Corruption, Conflict of Interest and Parliamentary Ethics.
The candidate who has received more than half of the votes of the deputies is considered to be elected. If the candidate does not receive the necessary votes, the National Assembly adopts a decision to open a new selection procedure.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.