Second Day of Questioning for Sarkozy on whether Gaddafi has Financed him
Nicolas Sarkozy's interrogation was renewed today as part of an investigation into suspicions about financing his presidential campaign in 2007 from Libya during Muammar Gaddafi's reign, the France press and Reuters reported.
The former French president arrived shortly before 8.00 am (local time) this morning at the anti-corruption investigation office in Nanterre near Paris with his lawyer. Yesterday, his interrogation was interrupted around midnight.
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City
- » Kosovo Moves to Establish Army Bypassing Serb veto
- » The EC Offers Mandatory Fingerprints in ID Cards
- » Merkel, Macron Meet to Plot Euro Zone Reform Road Map
- » Americans Waste 150,000 Tons of Food per Day
- » Saudi Cinema Launch Ends Decades-old Ban, Public Screenings Start Friday