Over the Last Few Days, People have Helped More than 30 Storks
Over the last few days, people have helped more than 30 storks, reported by the only wildlife rescue center Green Balkans.
"Without people, so many birds would not have been saved. Of course, this was done with the knowledge of the relevant regional inspectorates for environment and water, "said Dr. Hristina Klisurova from the rescue center.
According to her, the birds suffer mostly from the fact that it is cold and their feathers are frozen. Most of them also have physical injuries.
It is good to be sheltered, as the most important thing for them is to dry.
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
- » Two killed, more than 20 Injured in an Earthquake in Indonesia
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C